Huawei 4G LTE WIFI Router Prime – Black
LTE Cat 6 data service of up to 300 Mbit/s (DL) / 50 Mbit/s (UL)
802.11ac/n/b/g, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz dual-band
One power adapter port
Three LAN port (RJ45)
One LAN / WAN port (RJ45)
One phone port (RJ11)
Two external LTE antenna ports (SMA-J1.5)
One micro-SIM card slot
One USB 2.0 port (Supports a maximum of 500 mA current)
One Power ON or OFF switch
One WPS button
One Reset button
AC: 100 V – 240 V
DC: 12V / 2A
Huawei B525 4G LTE Cat6 Router Released
Huawei presented a new 4G LTE advanced Router with carrier aggregation. The model number is B525, also named Huawei 4G Router Prime. With LTE cat6, Huawei B525 could achieve download speed to 300Mbps and upload speed to 50mbps. The similar predecessor Huawei E5186 router was available for almost two year and it’s the most popular 4G LTE Cat6 router.
Huawei B525 is the latest desktop router LTE this manufacturer. It combines the advantages of the well-known devices Huawei B315 and B310 router. Users can use the interface WLAN 802.11ac (max. 786 Mbps) or 4 Gigabit LAN ports. Huawei B525 router allows you to get connections for up to 64 wireless devices with transfer speeds up to 300 Mbps in LTE category 6. This means that the the use of the network is very fast and convenient regardless of the intensity. Even when using multiple devices at the same time you can browse the Internet or transfer data without losing liquidity connection.
The B525 Router will also likely equipped RJ11 port for voice, which will provide telephone communication in the GSM network (2G / 3G) or based on VoIP technology (3G, 4G). Huawei router B525s has two SMA connectors for connecting external antennas and it allows you to connect up to four devices using the standard LAN ports, what’s more, up to 64 devices could access internet through WiFi. It’s perfect for people who often need to share mobile internet for several devices at the same time.
To connect to the internet, you need only a few minutes. Just follow the instructions”Quick Setup” included within the web interfaces and you will enjoy access the network through Huawei B525S Router. Below are the details specifications for Huawei B525 for reference.
Huawei B525 4G LTE Cat6 Router features and technical specifications:
* 4G LTE Cat6 wireless router * Platform: HiSilicon LTE Cat6 Chipset, Cortex A9 Processor * Network mode: LTE/UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM * FDD-LTE Peak download speed up to 300Mbps and upload speed to 50Mbps * TDD-LTE Peak download speed up to 220Mbps and upload speed to 10Mbps
* Huawei B525s-23a:
– Support 4G LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20/32/38 (FDD 800/900/1500/1800/2100/2600MHz, TDD 2600MHz) – Intra-band contiguous: B3+B3, B7+B7, B38+B38 – Inter-band: B3+B7, B3+B20, B7+B20, B7+B8, B3+B8, B1+B20, B1+B8, B20+B32 – Support 3G DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/UMTS Band 900/2100MHz – Support 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* Huawei B525s-65a:
– Support 4G LTE Band 1/3/4/5/7/8/20/19/26/28/32/38/40/41 (FDD 2600/2100/1900/1800/1700/1400/900/850/800/700MHz, TDD 2300/2500/2600MHz) – Support 3G DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/UMTS Band 1/2/5/6/8/19 – Support 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* WLAN: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
* WLAN: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) * Support up to 64 connected devices * LED indicator: Power/Network Sync/Wi-Fi/Signal Strength/LAN – WAN/SMS * SIM card: Micro-SIM * SIM lock: No, free for any network providers * Two SMA connectors for external antennas * 4 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports * 1 x USB port + 1 x RJ11 phone port(VoIP, CS voice) * Color: White or Black * Security features: Encryption (WEP/WPA/WPA2) * HiLink application (available on Android and IOS) to manage the router remotely using a smartphone * Gateway: – Supports the default route: 0.0.0.0. – Supports the default gateway address: 192.168.8.1. – Supports the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP). – Supports the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP). – Supports the domain name service (DNS). – Supports NAT and Network Address and Port Translation (NAPT), which complies with RFC2663, RFC3022, and RFC3027. – Supports CONE NAT. – Supports fragmented message identification during common NAT. – Enables and disables the DHCP server. – Configures DHCP server address pools. – Sets the lease time. * VPN Client: Support L2TP VPN client (When L2TP VPN client function is enabled, the throughput performance will slow down, the maximum speed can up to 50Mbps (dependent on network environment).) * SMS – Writing/Sending/Receiving – Writing/Sending/Receiving extra-long messages * VoIP – Supports the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). – Supports G.711a/G.711u/G.726 (-24/-32)/G.722 for encoding and decoding. * CS voice – Supports CS voice communication over UMTS and GSM networks. – Supports the circuit switched fallback (CSFB). * Firewall – Enables and disables the firewall. – Filters LAN MAC addresses. – Filters LAN IP addresses. – Filters URLs. – Supports demilitarized zone (DMZ). – Supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP). – Supports Application Level Gateway (ALG). * IPv6/IPv4 dual stack – DHCPv6/v4 server and client – DNSv6/v4 server and client – Display IPv6/v4 WAN address * HUAWEI HiLink App – View the data traffic usage and SMS. – Manage the connected devices. – Change CPE’s SSID and password. * Temperature – Working temperature: 0°C to 40°C – Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C * Dimensions: 163 mm x 52 mm x 226 mm * Weight:Approximately 450g excluding power adapter