Why to Buy Powerology 140400mAh Power Generator 500W Pure Sine-Wave Output
- UK Socket
- 750 Watts
- LCD Information Panel
- Solar re-Charge
- Overload Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Battery: Li-ion 18650 cell, 505Wh
- Input: DC 24V/3A 72W, 11-24V
- AC Output: 220V 50Hz
- DC Output 1 & 2: 12V/5A 60W
- DC Car port: 12V/10A 120W
- USB-A QC Output: 5-9V, 18W
- USB-C PD In & Out: 5-20V, 45W
- USB-A Out 1 & 2: 5V/3.1A 15.5W
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Charging Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Product Dimension: 30 x 20 x 19.3 cm
- Product Weight: 5.8 Kg
140400mAh Power Generator 500W Pure Sine Wave Output
An electronic system utilising built-in parameters for managing batteries and battery packs. Ensures operation within a safe operating parameter, monitors charging environment and continuously calculates most efficient and effective power supply.
Equipped with PWM to allow re-charging through solar power by effectively managing and absorbing input voltage.
Built using best-in-class 18650 Lithium ion battery cells strategically placed and packed to provide optimal and reliable power. Made from high-grade components.
Warning light displayed on LCD panel when output power exceeds accepted product parameters, forcing generator to stop supplying power. Warning light also displayed when operated in an environment below °C or above 40°C. While the generator is being re-charged, USB and DC output ports will still work and supply power however AC output will not function.